Visa & PR

Student Visa

Types of Student Visa

  F1 Visa

Students seeking admission into university / college / school in USA should apply for F1-Visa, F1-Visa holders are allowed to work on-campus for up to 20 hours a week. Those of you, who wish to work for longer hours or off-campus need to gain authorization in advance from the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).For more information on F1-Visa call us +91 9980508815

  F2 Visa

Students who are family members and have unmarried children under the age of 21 or spouse accompanying him/her to the USA, they can apply under the F2-Visa category.For more information on F2-Visa call us +91 9980508815

  M1 Visa

M1-Visa is basically a temporary Visa, students who wish to pursue vocational or non-academic study or training in USA can apply for M1-Visa, this visa is granted only for a specific time period, i.e. for the duration of the study period or training program period. Also, M1 visa allows to stay in the US for a period of one year, or as long as you are enrolled in the training program. The M1-visa holders are not allowed to work on or off-campus while studying in the US.For more information on M1-Visa call us +91 9980508815

  J1 Visa

Students who want to study under cultural exchange program and spend one or two semesters in USA can apply for J1-Visa. It is a non-immigrant visa reserved for exchange visitors, professors, trainees, post-doctoral fellows or research scholars who take part in the programs in the States that promote cultural exchange.For more information on J1-Visa call us +91 9980508815

Quick Query